Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Using your distinctive combination of knowledge and hands-on expertise related to cloud technologies and enterprise cloud operations, you will work to leverage the Automation platform to achieve their goals
- Engaging the IT Operations, Security, and DevOps stakeholders to understand how we can deliver the benefits of “cloud” to our organizations while reducing the risks through automation
- Developing custom proof-of-concept solutions using the Automation platform for immediate customer impact while helping bring the best ideas back into the core product offering
- Providing technical problem solving and deep solution expertise to the customer and Development teams.
- Providing technical leadership, guidance, and help to drive the cloud strategy
- Leveraging \ hands-on customer experience and proof-points to educate and engage the broader community of prospects, customers, partners and coworkers
- Analytical skills, initiative and enjoy working together – in a team
- Serve as an escalation point for Intune enrollment or configuration issues as Tier 3
- Review and resolve compliance issues on Intune-enrolled devices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, e.g. B. in (business) informatics, oser or comparable qualifications
- Initiative, creative and solution-oriented thinking
- Distinctive team and communication skills and persuasiveness
- Autonomy in the cloud solutions of Office 365 or Azure
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your work day.
Working For You
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family’s needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates. We strive to create a culture where you can:
Bring your authentic self to work
Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Salary range based on salary.com estimations