Alexis - the helper of People
Alexis is an HR platform founded in Sweden by HR - and tech entrepreneurs and today used by some of the best scale-ups in Europe! Alexis is changing the way small and medium businesses handle their people processes and people administration by making it effortless, simple and fast. In this way, we also enable companies to create a better workplace and an exceptional employee experience. Our vision is to become the most loved people platform by employees.
⭐️ About the role
Working as a Platform Engineer at AlexisHR your goal is to create the best possible developer experience for our production environment. You, together with other members of the Platform team, will play an instrumental part in building interfaces for self-service, maintaining infrastructure and designing pipelines for our developers. Thanks to you, our developers have an easier path to excellence, better workflow and more peace of mind.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include evaluating and working with various services within cloud platforms (GCP), developing and deploying cloud services via infrastructure-as-code and using GitOps and DevSecOps practices where it makes sense. You will take part in the future of Alexis and work with a wide range of strategic and high-impact topics - from CI/CD to high-availability databases, from infrastructure and networking to messaging brokers and key-value stores.
A key to success will be to challenge existing best practices and find new ways to automate. Through good communication, you will teach other developers what tools are available to them and how they can use them to propel our tech stack to a more scalable and sustainable future. This is essential as we are always striving to improve what we do. You will be part of one of our product teams and report to our Head of Technology.
👉 About you
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Pulumi or Terraform)
- Experience in any major cloud provider (Google Cloud/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with continuous integration systems (such as Github/Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Teamcity)
- You have previous experience as Platform engineer, SRE, DevOps engineer, Infrastructure engineer
- You possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding and high traffic / high availability system architecture
- You are fluent in English
- You want to automate whatever can be automated, love solving complex problems and turning them into solutions that breathe simplicity
- Open-minded and receptive to change, willing to learn and grow from experience.
- Have a passion for reliable, performant, and scalable systems, and care deeply about the end-user experience.
- Take responsibility for your contribution and impact on both the business and your colleagues. We are in this together.
- You are a strong team player, you enjoy collaborating and communicating with different people and profiles as well as sharing knowledge and striving for continuous development and learning
About what you get
At Alexis, an inclusive and open-minded workplace awaits you. We promise you a high level of autonomy, fantastic people, and many development opportunities. We are a diverse group committed to an open and transparent workplace.
We believe in our people and focus on development and results rather than control. We share common beliefs to create a trusting, collaborative and learning culture. We are all about flexibility, whether you want to work from your home couch or sit with your colleagues. We practice a mix of remote and hybrid work, depending on the role and function.
We offer the latest technology equipment, a competitive salary, pension, flexible work hours and locations, wellness and health benefits, and other nice things. But most importantly, let us grow together!
The hiring process
The hiring process is a two-way street. It's as important for you to get to know us better as it is for us to get to know you. We are building a diverse team whose skills complement and balance each other.
Let us know if you are interested and apply directly with your phone, without a resume, if you'd like. You can provide a link to your LinkedIn page or similar.
The hiring process typically includes in-depth interviews, code-test and psychometric testing to get to know you and understand your experience and skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Salary range is based on remote.ok