Did you know there is over $1 trillion of waste every year in healthcare? One of the biggest contributors to the staggering amount of waste is inefficient operations. If you’ve ever spent hours waiting in the ER; if a hospitalized family member experienced a delayed discharge; if you’ve had to schedule a surgical procedure far into the future due to lack of available Operating Room time — then you understand the kinds of problems we solve.
Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates. We partner with health systems to automate care operations — all of the operational activities involved in delivering care, from discharge planning, to OR access, to patient flow, and more. Our software combines AI, machine learning, and behavioral science to power best-practice solutions for settings across the hospital and system. Solving those problems not only benefits patients, but it also eases the burden on physicians and nurses, and drives significant economic value for hospitals as well.
We work with leading health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals across the country. We’ve raised over $95M in funding from some of healthcare’s leading investors, including Thomas H. Lee Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Norwest Ventures Partners, Mayfield Fund, and more. We’ve also been recognized by Fast Company’s 2022 World Changing Ideas Awards, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, CB Insights, and more.
Are you interested in simplifying how healthcare operates? Then join our amazing, mission-driven team and help health systems discover world-class operations that are essential to delivering world-class care.
We are innovating constantly, using our powerful and flexible platform to create new products, workflows, and solutions. We are looking for a “Master Builder” who brings the combination of business savvy, technical & analytical chops, and a rapid experimentation mindset to help us prototype and develop these new innovations leveraging our platform building blocks.
- Work with cross-functional “Solution Teams” comprised of product managers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, customer success managers, and more to assess, design, and develop new solutions for our customers
- Scope data requirements for new solutions with a focus on scaling and ease of integration across various EHRs and other data sources
- Build new solutions via an iterative, rapid-prototyping based approach to find the optimal solution to drive customer outcomes
- Generate data analyses on the effects of product experiments to consistently track and improve customer engagement and success
- Provide technical leadership and coordination to manage the full product lifecycle, with a particular focus on pilot programs for new solutions
- Once you’ve figured out the solution and proven it works at multiple customers, you’ll package it up for scalable ongoing deployment to all our customers via our Delivery team
- Strong proficiency in SQL and/or Snowflake (experience in analytics software such as Looker, Tableau, etc. is strongly preferred but not required)
- Comfortable reading simple code and familiar with standard coding concepts across languages (loops, arrays, etc)
- Experience working with healthcare data, and the ability to scope data requirements for new solutions (what data is needed, how can this data be acquired, and how easily can this integration method scale across the business)
- Familiarity with, and the ability to quickly learn more about, key machine learning concepts
- High-level understanding of backend software infrastructure
Business Operations / Requirements:
- A systematic, analytical, and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving, grounded in business use cases and end-user workflows
- A startup mindset, with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and pitch in / fill in gaps wherever the team needs help
- Proven track record of collaboration across functions spanning Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing / Sales
- Experience with project/program management tools and techniques, with the ability to maintain a lightweight project management structure despite rapid solution iteration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong, professional presence in working with customers / partners
- 4+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture or related roles
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/
This position does not provide sponsorship
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of our pre-employment background investigation and drug test
Salary range based on the glassdoor.com